This summer I went to Europe(England and France) and Wyoming. In Europe, we did all of the touristy stuff like the Eiffel Tower, London Eye(HUGE ferris wheel!), museums, and shopping(of course!). On the Eiffel tower we went all the way up to the top!! It was so scary!!! I was fine with it until we got to the second level and we had to take the tiny cramped elevator to the top(I'm really claustrophobic and I hate elevators, so this was pretty-much the worst part!)! The London Eye was really cool! We took a huge capsule with a few other people, and when we got to the top, we could see all of England. On the subject of museums, we went to the Louvre, the Tate Modern, and the Musee D'orse. They were all soo cool, I can't even write about how cool they were to me, all I can say is that they were cool, REALLY cool!! Oh! We also got an up close tour of Stonehenge! We were right next to the stones and they said we should be able to 'feel the power of the stones.':) We also went to Euro-Disney with my little 4-year-old cousin from England(she is so cute!). But before ya'll ask about how awful the food was in England, I'll tell ya'll that it wasn't bad at all! It was actually really good! For example, we ate REALLY good Indian food(it's like, an English staple...My dad practically grew up on it...he was born and raised in England), fish and chips, British breakfast that my dad cooked, and ale pie(I didn't eat it!). In France, we ate crepes(lots of them!), baguettes , and my step-sister ate escargot!:)
Moving on to Wyoming...my mom and I went to a cattle ranch and rode horses every day! We rode for about 6-8 hours a day! My butt was so sore after that week! I rode two different horses, one was named Jesse and she was a Quarter-horse I'm guessing, and I can't remember the other ones name, but he was part Thoughrobred, and part Quarter-Horse. We drove cattle up and down hills the whole time, and we had to leave a poor little calf behind:(. I was so mad at the ranchers after that! Overall, it was uber fun and exhausting at the same time! I'll probably go back next year, but I won't do as much cattle driving, but more pleasure riding(considering I don't really support the cattle industry).
So, thats pretty-much it...oh, this was also the summer I started designing! Wow! I just realized how crazy busy my summer was!




4 comments:
Wow... that's really all I can say! Your summer sounds like it was SOOO much fun! Every single part of it! Oooooooh, you know what? The last time I was in Paris we were surprised by a LOT of rain... I've never seen anything like it. It was worse, that's right, WORSE than a shower!!! It was hilarious! But other than that Paris is AWESOME! I've never been to London, but I've always wanted to go, vecause I've wanted to see the Big Ben and all that fancy stuff :)
Your Wyoming trip, on the other hand, sounds like a little piece of heaven to me. I've always wanted to spend some time away from all the city noise and cars and just live on a ranch or farm or something... it sounds SO cool, and fun of course :P
Hope you're having a supercalafragilisticexpialidolcious weekend!
Seraina
Wow you did so much compared to me this summer! Even though I don’t know you that well next time you are taking me!
I really like your blog it’s pretty sweet! Hope you have a good fall!!!
Yeah... it was really funny too for some reason, because it was a walk-in pool!!! :P London sounds totally awesome, yep, I agree, I'd LOVE to go there... you're so lucky!!!
A friend of mine lives in that area, and he says that the food isn't that bad either, so I guess that rumor is just... well... being falsified :)
About the blog, yep... I decided I was going to change it every once in a while, but always uber colors! So it'll always be "uber" something... I think I'll go for red next :D
Hey,
thats sounds so good! I wish I could go to europe, it sounds like you had heaps of fun! I have never even left Australia! so unfair :(
Post a Comment