Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a Little Bit About Me!

          Hey ya'll!  My name is Keira Hand and I live in Austin, Tx.  I've lived there for my whole life, and I absolutely love it!  I go to Anderson High School.  My parents are no longer married, but my dad has remarried, so now i have a step-mother, step sister(who is 10 years old), and a step-brother(who is 13 years old).  I have four dogs, two cats, and twenty-one horses(I'll explain).  My dogs are named Dimey, Penny, Sunny, and Flapjack.  Dimey is a West Highland White Terrier, Penny is a Chow-Chow and Australian Shepherd cross, Sunny is a Great Pyrenees, and Flapjack is a Blue-tick Coonhound.  My cats are named Gwen and Carbon, but I'm not sure what breed they are.  Now, about the twenty-one horses, my mom owns a horseback riding barn, so she has a lot of lesson horses(so I don't really own them!).  I'm sure ya'll don't want to hear all of their names, so I'll just tell ya'll about the ones I ride.  The one I actually own is named Shadow, and he's a Quarter-Horse and Welsh pony cross, and my other one is named Jack Frost, who is a Welsh pony.  
         My hobbies include horseback riding, singing, fashion, art, and acting.  I've been horseback riding since I was 5, and I'm currently doing dressage(like dancing, but on horse-back).  I love to draw and paint, and I've been doing since 5th grade.  I also love to draw and design fashion.  I just recently started designing, but i already LOVE it!  Other than horseback riding, I don't do any sports(but I do yoga!).  
         I also am a tree-hugging, eco-freak, who is always like "world peace!" and is a dedicated vegetarian(so I'm pretty much a hippie!).  I really don't care that I'm a hippie, but some people who are reading this blog now are probably thinking, "she's a total hippie freak!", but oh well! :)
       I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life, but at the moment, I'm thinking either interior designer, fashion designer, veterinarian, or architect.
                                          So thats pretty-much me in a nutshell!
                                                                        :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
WOW, that's a really amazing blog! I love it! I didn't know you were so interested in fashion and all, and I think your drawings are pretty amazing! I'm just like you... a tree-hugging hippie, but I'm not a vegetarian... :( I want to become an architect, like you might want to, and I LOVE the Dixie Chicks, love the song!!! I really love your blog, hope to hear from you soon!

Aimee said...

I know I'm not in your group, but I'm so jealous of your fashion sense! I'm a hugeee lover of fashion, especially with shoes (high heels, more specifically). I wish I could draw because I want to design, too, but all I'm good at is drawing stick figures, haha. Anyway, you should keep designing and posting them. I love looking at designs people make, and yours are amazing!

Aimee said...

I just kinda played around with it for a few hours and got that. Hahaha.

Really? I should check that book out. I have so many ideas and I love playing around with colors and stuff, seeing what matches what. I've been looking for a stylish stretchy black belt for forever, though. Have you seen any good ones around? Lol.

YuLian said...

Wow you used a whole bunch of details!! (A lot more than I wrote on mine anyway) I have a lot of animals too, but not all the horses. I think that's cool that you can ride horse. I wish I could ride horses but I never got the opportunity to learn...Anyway, I love the pictures of fashion you drew and stuffs! They're so pretty!

Samantha DeLine said...

Hey!
Dude your blog is cool... how do you put music on it??
I totaly like a lot of the things you do (except the vegiterian part, lol sorry!) I'm kind of eco- friendly and a total animal freak.
Thats cool you ride horses, I do also, but I mainly train them at Pioneer Farms, if you've ever been there. If you havn't, you should go some time.
Thanks for the post, and you're blog is awesome...

Sam

Samantha DeLine said...

Ok cool thanks...
I'll try that tonight...

Oh btw I don't train dogs... I trained horses... haha we went to PetSmart for my dog to be trained... she won't listen to me unless I have food. Great loyalty, right?

Samantha DeLine said...

Yeah same here... I only train my horses at Pioneer Farms. Well I guess they're not MY horses, but hey, a kid can dream.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I like your pictures! The dogs are great, and those fashion designs are amazing! How did you actually get into designing? Do the ideas just come to you, or do you get inspired by things you see? Either way, I think you're really creative! I especially like the big black dress.. the "eco-dress" :P

Manda said...

U ROCK SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is an amazing blog. I love your sense of fashion. Check out & follow my blog. Me & my friends R in a competition 2 C who can get the most followers.