I go to Andrson High School, in austin, tx. its a really big school, and it was really overwhelming the first time i went into it because previously, i went to a really small all girls school. I had only 10 people in my entire grade! but anyways, back to my school...there are a lot of clubs that i hadn't even herd of before i came to this school. these clubs include key club, anime club, and a lot of other clubs. I'm not in any of th clubs right now, but would like to be in a club called green club, its kind of an eco-friendly club that does a bunch of stuff for the environment and such. we also have a lot of sports teams for sports such as soccer, football, tennis, and a lot of othrs that I dont feel like listing.
we also have pep rallies before each football game. theyre something that we do to get everyone all pepified(or whatever the word is!) for each game. at pep rallies, everyone from the school who wants to be pepified(hehe!) goes into our big gym and the cheer leaders do some cheering, the dance team does some dancing, and the football players do...um...whatever the heck football players do. the pep rallies usually have themes, like our last one was themed "neon dance party" and everyone dressed in neon and such.
lets see...what else is there about my school worthy for blog postage...i think thats pretty much it...so ya, thats my school in a nutshell!




5 comments:
Where was your previouse school?
OMG I SAW Vampire Weekend in CONCERT (thier so much better in concert)
YOU Are my HERO Kita. I look up to you, you are my idol, if you were on american idol I'd vote 4 you!!!! The trimoraffe's and you are my BESTEST friends!!!
that comment by "coolcat78704" was by one of my friends from my old school..................shes kinda loco....and dont ask about the "trimonraffs" part....inside joke...someday ill explain it if im incredibly bored and feel like posting on my blog for no apparent reason....
HELLO......
THIS IS FLICK...
HOW ARE YA
YOUR SCHOOL SOUNDS REALLY cool
my blog is
flick.globalstudent.org.au
Xxx
FLick
Post a Comment