okedoke! this should be fun!! my favorite music person!!! hmm.....ill go with the Ting Tings!! they're a british band who recently came to the US! they are qualified as "alternative" on my ipod, so ill go with that! they have a kind of techno-ish thing, i guess...im not really sure how to describe them, so ill just post pictures and stuff!! but i like them because their music is really fun to dance to, and i ALWAYS listen to them whenever i want to get "pumped up" for something!! :D
this is one of their album covers...
i also have a few of their songs on the music playlist on this blog!
heres a link to one of their music videos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX0p7uAW2s
hmm....what else? h, well heres their website!!
http://www.thetingtings.com/us/frontpage?cmdr=ip2country/detected
i think thats it in general!! i <3 them!! oh and by the way, the blog title is because Great DJ is one of their songs!>




3 comments:
Hey Keira ^-^ Haven't talked to you in a while. This seems like a really interesting band, the Ting Tings I mean. It's cool that you listen to bands and singers from outside the USA, especially from the UK. I love the British accent ^-^
Heyyy! Wow, you have the most amazingly original and different songs :P I love that you put traveling soldier on the playlist! :D:D:D lol :)
I think the Ting Tings are pretty good, at least from what I've heard on the blog :)
Nice picture!
Byeeeeee!
Seraina
Thanks for the links!
Post a Comment