I love a lot of places in the us that i like. Obviously i like austin, considering i was born here, and grew up here...gotta love your hometown! but i also like it because its so crazy and weird(kinda like me:). austin has WAY weird people like lesley(austins favorite cross-dresser!), and it also has a lot of live music, i mean, its the music capital of the world, so, thats kind of obvious. but aside from austin, i also LOVE new york city! i love it because it has the BEST shopping in the us(in my opinion)! its also where alot of fashion magazines have their offices and such, and its where PROJECT RUNWAY(the BEST fashion design show EVER!) is filmed. so i think yall get the fact that i love fashion and such, so i suppose that i'll move on to a different part of the us, which is hawaii!!! i love hawaii because it has such fabulous beaches and cool volcanos, etc. i dont think i could ever LIVE in hawaii, because a)the houses are SO expensive, and b) because im sure its possible to get sick from all the beautiful-ness :). Let see, where else to i like...i know! california! i love california because of its fabulous beaches and i can go pretend to be a paparazzi for the celebrities :)! and, i like it because i could TOTALLY do makeovers on the many fashion don'ts that are there :D. so i think thats pretty-much all i can think of right now(but im sure i will think of some tonight while im asleep, because thats always what happens)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! lol that is SO weird!!! I guess you're right! Heehee... I was just working on my blog and changed my picture when you saw it! I ended up putting a cool pic of a tiger! I might change it again though :P
Hey, Austin sounds like heaps of fun, if I ever go to america i have to go there, also for you question that you asked ages ago, I'm a bit of a comedy preformer, but I do like drama
Post a Comment